Terms and conditions:
By participating in this Vote you agree to be bound by the following terms and conditions:
1. It is a condition of your use of this voting facility that you do not do any of the following:
(a) Impersonate any person, company, association, organisation, government, body or entity;
(b) Attempt to “stack” votes by voting more frequently than intended or encourage others to engage in any form of vote stacking.
2. The Vote is not open to shortlisted companies, employees of shortlisted companies, their subsidiaries, families, agents, affiliates, or anyone involved in running the competition.
3. Multimodal Awards 2021 reserves the right to cancel or suspend voting at any time.
4. The eligibility of any vote is at the sole discretion of Multimodal Awards 2021.
5. Multimodal Awards 2021 reserves the right to disqualify votes if it has reasonable grounds to suspect that fraudulent voting has occurred or if it considers there has been any attempt to rig the voting.
6. Multimodal Awards 2021, its sub-contractors, subsidiaries and/or agencies cannot accept any responsibility whatsoever for any technical failure or malfunction or any other problem with the internet connectivity or line, system, server, provider or otherwise which may result in any vote being lost or not properly registered or recorded.
7. Multimodal Awards' 2021 decision in relation to all matters affecting the vote is final.
9. Multimodal Awards 2021 reserves the right to amend these Terms and Conditions without prior notice. Any changes will be posted on this website and such posting shall be adequate notice to all participants. Please check these Terms and Conditions each time you wish to vote.
These Terms and Conditions shall be governed by English Law.