Be a winner at The FTA Multimodal Awards
The FTA Multimodal Awards
The FTA Multimodal Awards Night will be held once again at the amazing VOX at Resorts World at the NEC, on the evening of 18th June 2019 hosting 800+ contenders, VIPs and colleagues , promising to be one of the industry's most memorable evenings.
We are delighted that Steve Davis has agreed to host this years FTA Multimodal Awards. Steve`s likeable nature coupled with his dry sense of humour and catalogue of hilarious anecdotes will make for a very entertaining evening.
For more information about the evening, click here
2019 Awards Categories
Nominations for the 2019 FTA Multimodal Awards closing soon!
To nominate your service provider or your company, please click on the link, complete the form and submit it to us
no later than the 29th March 2019.
- Road Freight Operator of the Year - Sponsored by Maritime Transport
- Rail Freight Operator of the Year - Sponsored by Howard Tenens
- Sea Freight Operator of the Year - Sponsored by Freightliner
- Port Operator of the Year - Sponsored by Eddie Stobart Logistics
- 3PL of the Year - Sponsored by The Maersk Company
- Pallet Network of the Year
The following Awards are voted for by a panel of judges:
- Young Logistics Professional of the Year - Sponsored by Forth Ports
All entries must be made no later than 20th May 2019.
Candidates must email their submissions no later than 20th May 2019
- The Multimodal Personality of the Year Award - Sponsored by Dennison Trailers
- The Multimodal 2019 Exhibitor of the Year
- LERS Leadership in eMissions Reduction Award 2019
For Terms and Conditions click here