The 12th annual Multimodal show will open its doors to visitors on Tuesday 18th June 2019
There are literally thousand of reasons to come and visit Multimodal...to meet the thousands of visitors who will also attend. And here are a few more...
- 250+ exhibitors showcasing supply chain solutions aimed at efficiency and cost saving
- 9000+ visitors attend each year from all supply chain sectors, including pharmaceuticals, retail, automotive, cosmetics, food and beverage. Visitors attend to look at the various options for efficient and connected supply chains, that will ultimately save time and money
- 20+ Free seminars, workshops, master-classes and panel discussions aimed at tackling the issues and trends which affect supply chain and inform best practice. Sessions are in conjunction with FTA, UKWA, LLN, CTA and CILT
- 60+ high-level speakers, representing air, rail, road and sea join forces to provide a platform where visitors can learn and take away valuable insights into a brighter more prosperous future
- Next Generation – Tomorrow’s World, Today, focusing on the need to recognize the skills gap in the logistics sector and encouraging the next generation to embrace a career in logistics.
- Multimodal Mixer on Wednesday 19th, to accommodate the busy work schedule. Join us for our late night 17.00-19.00, where the atmosphere is convivial, and exhibitors take part in the relaxed vibe and offer refreshments and of course plenty of networking.
- The FTA Multimodal Awards, the industries recognition of the amazing talent within all sectors of transport and logistics. Hosted this year by Steve Davies, the event is a great place to network and enjoy a relaxed evening amongst fellow professionals.