Snooker legend (and DJ) Steve Davis OBE to host FTA Multimodal Awards 2019
Nominations and entries for the 2019 FTA Multimodal Awards have closed - but voting will be open shortly
The Awards are:-
- Air Cargo Operator of the Year - Sponsored by Pallite
- Road Freight Operator of the Year - Sponsored by Maritime Transport
- Rail Freight Operator of the Year - Sponsored by Howard Tenens
- Sea Freight Operator of the Year - Sponsored by Freightliner
- Port Operator of the Year
- 3PL of the Year
- Pallet Network of the Year - NEW
The following Awards are voted for by a panel of judges:-
- Young Logistics Professional of the Year- Sponsored by Forth Ports (All entries must be made no later than 20th May 2019)
- Shipper of the Year - Sponsored by Bristol Port Company (All entries must be made no later than 20th May 2019)
The following are awarded by the organisers:-
- The Multimodal Personality of the Year Award - Sponsored by Dennison Trailers
- The Multimodal 2019 Exhibitor of the Year
- LERS Leadership in eMissions Reduction Award 2019
The winners will be announced on 18th June 2019 at an awards ceremony on the first day of the Multimodal show, and nominations can be made online until 29th March 2019.
“The FTA Multimodal Awards night is an important event at Multimodal and provides a platform to recognise outstanding achievements in the industry, while championing young professionals, and highlighting innovation and good practice,” said Robert Jervis, Logistics Portfolio Director at Clarion Events.
“At Multimodal, we celebrate excellence in logistics and offer opportunities to network and learn from leading figures in the industry.”
Nominations for the services awards are voted for by the thousands of readers of the Multimodal newsletter, exhibitors at Multimodal 2019, and FTA members.
The Young Logistics Professional and Shipper categories are judged by a panel of industry leaders, which this year includes; Stavros Evangelakakis, Head of Global Healthcare, Cargolux, and Chairman of the Cool Chain Association; Daniel MacGregor, Co-founder at Nexiot; Peter Ward, Chief Executive Officer of the UK Warehousing Association; James Hookham, Deputy Chief Chairman, Freight Transport Association; Adele-Louise Carter, Liverpool - Humber Optimisation of Freight Transport Project Manager, P&O Ferries; and Robert Jervis.
“Logistics is a dynamic and exciting industry and yet we often struggle to attract young people to join us,” said Evangelakakis.
“The FTA Multimodal Awards represent a fantastic opportunity to showcase young talent and I am looking forward to being part of a judging panel, which will champion best in class.”
Over 750 guests are expected to attend the winner’s VIP dinner and ceremony at the VOX Conference Centre, Resorts World at the NEC Birmingham, on the first day of the Multimodal 2019 exhibition.
To book your place today - visit https://www.multimodal.org.uk/awards/awards-book-your-place-now