Why Exhibit? Meet Influential Buyers
Multimodal attracts small to medium sized shippers as well as senior decision makers from companies below from the UK and Europe:
Benefits of exhibiting:
- Meet and do business with the UK’s leading shippers, importers and exporters
- Network with over 10,000 visitors at the only must-attend event for the UK and Ireland’s transport and logistics sector
- Reach over 800,000 key shippers and transport and logistics personnel through your association with the Multimodal marketing campaign
- Schedule meetings and spend invaluable face to face time with your key customers, prospects and industry decision makers at the Multimodal VIP room
- £475/m2 for space only sites
- £585/m2 for Shell Scheme Plus sites, lighting and power included
- Sponsorship prices available on request
What our exhibitors say:
“For MSC, Multimodal presents a great opportunity to join with our industry peers, foster our customer relationships and develop new business opportunities. The work of Robert Jervis and his team, to host this event each year, is a real asset to our industry. Multimodal enables businesses like ours to continue to develop commercial presence through the recent difficult trading period, and is testament to Robert’s vision, determination and understanding of our industry.”
Dan Everitt, Managing Director, MSC UK
“This is the first time that Freightliner has sponsored the VIP Lounge, which still provided us with a strong brand presence and a great base from which the team could network with customers and fellow industry colleagues."
Lynn Crump, Head of Corporate Communications, Freightliner
"After three years of attendance we are now established as an exhibitor, and we receive return customers each year who in turn bring other customers to meet and speak with us".
Chris Clark, Director Global Sales and Marketing, Cakeboxx Technologies
“Gideon Hillman Consulting attended Multimodal in 2010 for the first time, and have attended all subsequent years leading up to their most recent year of attendance – 2017. Always a positive show, with excellent visitors and friendly exhibitors alike, Gideon Hillman Consulting continues to attend Multimodal year after year, to make new connections, and a number of quality and qualified leads. We eagerly anticipate attending in 2018”.
Gideon Hillman, Managing Director, Gideon Hillman Consulting