COMING UP NEXT : 10TH DECEMBER 2020 : 14.00–15.30
Ports: Enabling the supply chain of the Future
Unlocking value: Improving sustainability: Increasing resilience
Frank Robotham, Ports Advisor
- John Williams, Executive Chairman, Maritime Transport
- John Smith, Managing Director, GBRf
- Stephen Carr, Group Commercial Director, Peel Ports
- Gary Jeffreys, CEO, CMA CGM (UK)
- Jerry Hopkinson, Chief Operating Officer and Vice Chairman, PD Ports
- Shipper (TBA)
It's free to attend - register your interest below and we'll notify you once registration is live
(If you have registered for one of our previous webinars there's no need to register again.
You will be notified automatically. Access will be via your Swapcard account.)
COMING UP IN 2021
Container Shipping: Revolution or Evolution?
Round-table webinar on 21st January 2021
Disruption from Covid-19, Brexit, Digitalisation and other market changes are requiring a re-set; a difference approach to managing supply chains. What strategies can shippers expect from their 3PLs & shipping lines?
· Adrian Jones, Commercial Director, Problems Solved Ltd & ex General Manager MOL (Europe)
· Jeremy Haycock, CEO, Maersk UK
· Representative from shipping line
· Representative from 3PL
· Representative from digital 3PL
· Representative from technology provider
Register your interest here and we will be in touch when registration is live. If you have registered for a previous webinar you will be notified automatically.
IN CASE YOU MISSED IT
In case you missed 5th November Webinar
With the prospect of a last minute Brexit deal still hanging by a thread, importers and exporters are still unsure as to what measures they will need to have in place. Many will be planning for both scenarios – but many still have much work to do.
In this webinar, we examined what options remain for shippers, 3PLs and their service partners. And our panel discussed last minute tactics, mitigation solutions and their “tricks of the trade”.
In case you missed 16th September Webinar
In this session we explored how ready UK businesses are for Brexit, what are the most significant challenges to efficient and cost effective supply chain operations and what steps are being taken by companies to mitigate any risks and manage trade with the EU post the Brexit transition period. Using feedback from UK businesses to gain an insight into:
- The expectations and concerns around the impact of Brexit.
- The preparedness of UK firms for Brexit.
- The disruption to Brexit planning due to COVID-19.
- The steps being taken to prepare for the impact of Brexit on supply chains
In case you missed 15th July Webinar
Accelerating eCommerce fulfilment: capacity, compliance and profitability : the current pandemic has accelerated the adoption of eCommerce placing large demands on the fulfilment network. Retailers, 3PLs, warehouse operators, fulfilment houses and delivery networks have had to scale up to peak levels of activity whilst also developing safe ways of working. The industry is to find profitable models and ways of working that can sustain activities in the short near and long term.
The organisers regret any inconvenience this may cause.