Brexit: The Tactics - Quick wins, tricks of the trade & mitigation
With the prospect of a last minute Brexit deal still hanging by a thread, importers and exporters are still unsure as to what measures they will need to have in place. Many will be planning for both scenarios – but many still have much work to do.
In this webinar, we will be examining what options remain for shippers, 3PLs and their service partners.
Our expert panel will discuss last minute tactics, mitigation solutions and their “tricks of the trade”.
Brexit is likely to come down to the wire. Multimodal Connect will help you get across the line.
COMING UP NEXT : 10TH DECEMBER 2020 : 14.00–15.30
Ports: Enabling the supply chain of the Future
Unlocking value: Improving sustainability: Increasing resilience
Frank Robotham, Ports Advisor
- John Williams, Executive Chairman, Maritime Transport
- John Smith, Managing Director, GBRf
- Stephen Carr, Group Commercial Director, Peel Ports
- Gary Jeffreys, CEO, CMA CGM (UK)
- more speakers TBC
Click here to be notified when registration is live for this webinar - if you have registered for a previous webinar you will be notified automatically
See what you missed at our 16th September Webinar
- The expectations and concerns around the impact of Brexit.
- The preparedness of UK firms for Brexit.
- The disruption to Brexit planning due to COVID-19.
- The steps being taken to prepare for the impact of Brexit on supply chains
See what you missed at our 15th July Webinar
Watch the 3PL Perspective here
The organisers regret any inconvenience this may cause.