Who Attends Multimodal?
Supply Chain, Logistics and Shipping Directors from:
- High Street & Online Retailers
- Food Growers & Processors
- Niche Retailers
- Shipping Managers
- Procurement Directors
- Distribution Managers
- Traffic Managers
- Logistics Directors
- SCM Directors
- Sourcing Managers
- Transport Managers
Multimodal 2020 will be held in Hall 4 The NEC, Birmingham B40 1NT
Registration is open! Click here to register
>> 20 randomly selected registrants will win a seat at the Multimodal Awards evening <<
Why visit Multimodal?
- Find your next freight solution at Multimodal and test and compare the alternatives in one place at the industry's only dedicated event.
- Meet and network with market leading exhibitors from across the transport and logistics industry.
- Explore the latest trends and source new ideas and across our programme of seminars and features.
- Whatever your role, whether you're a retailer, manufacturer or import/exporter, you will find suppliers from across the market to solve your complex transport and logistics requirements.
- Discover new techologies, digitisation and products
- Explore being career ready, re-training, up-training, careers-shift, recruitment and apprenticeships
- Free to attend seminars, exhibition and late night opening networking evening - The Multimodal Mixer
- Participate in The Multimodal Awards evening
- Next Generation - Tomorrow's World, Today. Day 3 of Multimodal is also our skills day - find out about the wealth of career opportunities the industry has to offer.