Next Generation - Tomorrow’s World, Today
The third day will focus on delivering the next generation of logistics professionals to address the growing labour crisis; opportunities to retrain, upskill and develop your career.
As a prospective employee you will:
- chat with colleges to discover the wide choice of courses available within the sector
- meet educational charities
- Discuss job opportunities with recruitment consultants
- be able to discuss courses with training companies
- have the opportunity to talk to apprentices working in logistics
- visit exhibitor ‘surgeries’. Speak to exhibitors about their experiences in the industry and what it takes to become a professional logistician
- speak with exhibitors who operate apprenticeship schemes
- meet employers, face-to-face, all in one-day, under one roof
- be able to attend seminars that will keep you up-to-date with industry trends
But, it’s not just about new employees, the day will also focus on expanding and improving existing sector employees prospects with:
Multimodal is working with Careers Ready UK, Logistics Leaders Network, Colleges, MOD, CILT, FTA, NextGen Logistics Network and all of our exhibitors to stage this major initiative.
This day will also feature a range of seminars and show features to support career development, including: Seminar sessions that focus on the experiences of young people already enjoying careers within the sector. A further session on, Why logistics? Come to the session and find out the answer! For employers the focus will be on the importance of Apprenticeships and how companies can attract, retain and develop talent.
With a shortfall in new talent entering the logistics market, this day will highlight the massive return on investment employers can expect when hiring and retaining a highly talented and motivated workforce.
Visit our new careers and training board via the link. Aimed at Students, job-seekers, employers and trainers you can use this resource to help develop your career and, of course, plan your visit to the show.