AT THE PORT OF TYNE YOU GET THE FULL PACKAGE...
Whatever your logistics need, we can sort it for you with our integrated 'one stop shop' offering as we do for customers like Komatsu, JML and Tetley.
From our ideal location on the coast of North East England, shipping through our multimodal facility offers distinct advantages. You can save time by avoiding the congested South East, reduce environmental impact by cutting unnecessary road miles and save money by combining the Port's services to create your own bespoke supply chain solution.
We've spent the last decade investing over £130m in our infrastructure, services and people, and our unique, fully owned and managed service chain provides everything from cargo loading and unloading, to warehousing and distribution with the support of a skilled and experienced workforce.
Some of the key services we offer:
- Regular shipping routes connecting to world-wide markets: container feeder services, RoRo short and deep-sea services and a daily ferry
- Cargo handling and storage with the facilities, capability, land and expertise to handle, store and transport cargo from delicate raw tea to giant subsea machinery
- Added value services including cargo vanning and devanning, order picking, assembly, blending, labelling sampling and stock management
- Distribution from our three on-site rail terminals with our in-house, fuel efficient haulage fleet
- Flexible land development opportunities, large industrial units and modern on-site offices available for lease
We know how important it is to be confident that your supply chain management runs smoothly and pride ourselves on our efficient, cost effective, high value, flexible and responsive services to provide the best possible customised logistics package for every customer.
Come and meet our team at Multimodal on stand 5020, Hall 4 to find out what WE CAN do for your business.