PODFather back at Multimodal
PODFather is a cloud-based software solution designed for businesses operating in logistics, construction, and various field service sectors. The integrated PDA/Smartphone and web-based backoffice solutions allow businesses to schedule and manage their operations in real-time and removes the problems associated with paper-based processes.
The PODFather Logistics system has processed millions of delivery notes and engineer job sheets of various complexities since being launched in 2006. By automating paper-based processes and giving a real-time view of job progress, the PODFather system drives efficiencies through an organisation. Ultimately this can improve revenues, cash flow and customer service levels, whilst helping reduce the administrative costs and burdens of inefficient paper-based systems.
PODFather has clients in UK, Ireland and Australia; including BAE Systems, BAM Nuttall, Berry Bros & Rudd, Crossrail, Igloo Thermo Logistics, Nationwide Window Cleaning, Oxfam, Rico Logistics, United Utilities and Vinci Construction.
Whether it's to log an electronic signature, scan a barcode or take a picture of a problem on site, PODFather keeps you in the know.
What does PODFather do?
- Job booking - via office entry, online processing, or EDI upload
- Route planning and optimisation
- ETA calculations with customer tracking notifications
- Drag-and-drop allocation makes it easy to plan for today or for the whole week
- Mobile job completion using both rugged and consumer devices (Android and Windows Mobile supported)
- Drivers complete jobs electronically; capturing scanned barcodes and RFID tags, customer name and signature, photos, GPS and auto date/time stamps
- Real-time PODs: PODs are received as soon as the delivery is made, with options to auto-email them to your customer
- Online customer portal: improve your customer service through this portal for online job booking and POD retrieval
- Invoicing and Accounts integration: integrates fully with your existing back-office systems
- KPI Reports: company reports are available - with financial information - by Customer, Driver, and Job Type.
- API for systems integration: an Application Programming Interface (or API) is available to seamlessly integrate PODFather with your existing backoffice systems