Gotelee books into Multimodal
Gotelee is a recognised expert in the field of road transport law. We take considerable pride in our long standing links with the road transport and logistics community. Gotelee is the only recognised road transport law firm with an office in Felixstowe, such is our commitment to serving the needs of the businesses in and around and travelling through the Port of Felixstowe.
The road transport and logistics industry is subject to a complex set of rules and regulations. Our specialist team is here to help and make life easier for you.
Gotelee has been ranked as a top tier firm for transport law by the Legal 500 for many years. This year’s edition comments:
Gotelee Solicitors’ “excellent” team “understands clients’ businesses” and is known for providing cutting edge defence services to hauliers and coach operators.
The team deals with the following areas:
• Operator Licensing
• DVSA or Police Investigations
• Court Proceedings
• Fixed Penalties / Prohibitions
• Condemnation / Restoration Proceedings
• Clandestine Entrants
• Traffic Commissioner Public Inquiries
• Traffic Commissioner Driver Conduct Hearings
• Employment Advice and Tribunal Proceedings
• Commercial Disputes / Litigation
• Company Law
• Commercial Property Transactions
• Planning Advice / Disputes
We have excellent working relationships with specialist and reliable lawyers in Belgium and the Netherlands on road transport matters. This enables Gotelee to provide its clients with seamless access to reliable and specialist road transport lawyers should something go wrong whilst transporting overseas.