Multimodal 2022 will be held in Hall 1 The NEC, Birmingham B40 1NT
fromTuesday 14th June through to Thursday 16th June 2022
Registration is OPEN! Multimodal is free to attend just register in advance
Take a look at the 2021 Showguide to see the calibre of Multimodal
How a visit can benefit you:
Over 200 companies exhibit at Multimodal offering solutions across all modes together with the latest technological advances to help you make your supply chains more cost effective and more efficient.
Three, free to attend, seminar streams offers an educational programme with something for everyone; and with built-in networking events Multimodal is a not to be missed one stop shop.
Day 3 has an extra focus on skills, apprenticeships, upskilling and education for those in the industry who want to discover new paths and for those joining as a new career path.
It's free to visit Multimodal, just register in advance to get your badge, print it off and walk straight in!
At Multimodal you can:
- Find your next freight solution, test and compare all the alternatives in one place.
- Meet and network with market leading exhibitors from across the transport and logistics industry.
- Source new ideas and discover new techologies, digitisation and products.
- Find suppliers from across the market to solve your complex transport and logistics requirements.
- Explore being career ready, re-training, up-training, careers-shift, recruitment and apprenticeships.
- Network with your industry, under one-roof.
Multimodal is the established event - it's unique and it's not to be missed.
Who Attends Multimodal?
Supply Chain, Logistics and Shipping Directors from:
- High Street & Online Retailers
- Food Growers & Processors
- Niche Retailers
- Shipping Managers
- Procurement Directors
- Distribution Managers
- Traffic Managers
- Logistics Directors
- SCM Directors
- Sourcing Managers
- Transport Managers