Kuehne + Nagel
Stand number: 6050 & Sponsor
Since 1890, when the business was founded in Bremen, Germany, by August Kuehne and Friedrich Nagel, Kuehne + Nagel has grown into one of the world's leading logistics providers.
Today, the Kuehne + Nagel Group has some 1,300 offices in over 100 countries, with around 82,000 employees. Our key business activities and market position are built on the company's truly world class capabilities:
- Number 1 global seafreight forwarder
- Sustained year-on-year double digit growth in managed freight
- Solid partnerships with an extensive range of preferred ocean carriers
- Number 2 global air cargo forwarder
- Leader in innovative cargo management concepts
- Global Cargo iQ Phase 2 certification
Contract Logistics & Integrated Logistics:
- Number 2 global contract logistics provider
- Worldwide network of warehouse and distribution facilities
- Number 1 global lead logistics provider
- European Top 5 provider, North and Central America Top 15 provider, presence in GCC and South East Asia
- Leader in Groupage, LTL, FTL, intermodal transports as well as pharma transportation
- Extensive own fleet and close partnerships with best-in-class carriers
We provide logistics services to virtually all key industry sectors including:
- High Tech
- Oil & Gas Logistics
- Pharma & Healthcare
Kuehne + Nagel is financially strong, stable and independent. Our global logistics network, cutting-edge IT systems, in-house expertise and excellent customer service is proof of our dedication to be the market leader.
These attributes have placed us at the forefront of our industry, and positioned us to continue increasing the scope of our customer solutions and services.