Stand number: Sponsor
The iPort Rail terminal sits within the 337-acreiPort logistics hub in Doncaster. It is a 30-acre multimodal, independently-operated, high volume, secure container site, providing 24-hour access to its customers.
It is connected via the South Yorkshire Joint Freight Line, direct to the East Coast Main Line and the UK national rail network.
- Maximum UK train length capacity at 775m
- 1 x 800m reception siding
- 2 x 400m handling sidings
- Head-shunt and refuge siding
- Capacity for up to 6 trains per day
- Designed to meet Channel Tunnel (SACTFF) approved secure facility standards for international movements
- 1,500 TEUs storage capacity
- Reach stacker operation (115 tonne front axle load)
The facility is also designed and equipped for future rapid growth, doubling the length of the handling sidings to 800m, providing a second 800m reception siding, doubling the train handling capacity and the size of the storage apron to provide c.3000 TEUs storage capacity.