Leading customs and excise software solutions provider Thyme-IT will be exhibiting at Multimodal 2023 - the UK’s largest and most prestigious event for logistics, transport, and supply chain management.
Thyme-IT will be welcoming visitors, customers, and partners at Stand 3040 at this year’s Multimodal event in June.
Commenting on the event, Managing Director Dave Browne says:
“We are really excited to meet clients, industry representatives and stakeholders at Multimodal 2023 and talk about recent changes in the logistics, transport, and supply chain management industry, where the industry is going and how we can be part of positive changes in the future.”
Thyme-IT is a leader in the customs and excise software solutions market and provides cutting-edge web-based solutions to address all customs and excise software requirements for companies involved in the import and export of goods and logistics.
With a diverse customer base of over 850 companies, Thyme-IT has become an established and trusted partner in the industry. Their track record speaks for itself, with seven of the top ten global freight forwarders and seven of the top ten pharmaceutical companies relying on their mission-critical software.
Using Thyme-IT’s intuitive web-based software, businesses can easily fulfil their legal requirement to file Customs declarations while reducing manual labour and staffing needs.
The key features of Thyme-IT's solution include:
- User-Friendly Interface: Thyme-IT's platform is designed with user-friendliness in mind, ensuring that businesses of all types and sizes can navigate and complete Customs declarations easily and efficiently.
- Seamless Multi-Jurisdiction Support: Whether operating in the UK, Ireland, or both Thyme-IT's solution seamlessly handles Customs declarations providing businesses with a comprehensive and unified approach.
- Unmatched Support Services: Thyme-IT sets itself apart from the competition by offering exceptional support services. Their dedicated and knowledgeable team is readily available to assist customers, ensuring a smooth and hassle-free experience.
- Tailored Solutions: Thyme-IT understands that all businesses have unique needs. That's why their solution caters to a range of customer types and sizes, from small freight forwarders to SME importers and exporters and large e-commerce operators.
- Multiple Data Input/Output Methods: Thyme-IT’s solution allows for data entry via their secure web-based environment, data upload using simple Excel upload options and 2-way data exchange via XML files. The solution also includes an e-commerce dashboard that allows at-a-glance overview and management of all Customs declarations by status and trailer for each day or week.
Compliant with HMRC and Irish Revenue systems, Thyme-IT provides the following solutions:
- Import and Export declarations via CDS to HMRC
- Import and Export declarations via AIS/AES to Irish Revenue
- NCTS Transit declarations – web-based and Android App
- EMCS for excisable products
- S&S GB & EU ICS
- GVMS & PBN
Thyme-IT will be demonstrating their software at the exhibition, running one-to-one sessions with attendees, and describing their exciting product roadmap for future releases.
Thyme-IT Operations Director Steve Breen says:
“At Stand 3040 we’ll be talking about how our solutions are helping hundreds of companies around the world to make their Customs declaration process simpler and more time-efficient while also driving down costs. We are happy to help our customers to reduce costs in an industry that has only seen costs going up in the past few years.”
Describing their software design process, Development Director Adam Fitzsimons says:
“To us, our customers are like co-designers, working closely with them to identify their needs and develop solutions that are as user-friendly and cost-effective as possible. By placing a strong emphasis on customer collaboration, we consistently deliver tailored solutions that align perfectly with their requirements, cultivating enduring partnerships based on trust and shared achievements.”