Logistics Leaders Network hosts workshop at Multimodal 2019 – Wednesday 19th June
Growing 21st century SME freight forwarders, hauliers and independent warehousing businesses, need to ensure that their systems, processes and people are all aligned to deliver successful profitable expansion. The workshop outlines a number of ‘tips for success’ and innovative solutions.
- 10.30 - 11.00 BDO International will provide an outline of what ‘good’ might look like for SME businesses and how to incentivise key personnel to deliver the company business goals.
- 11.00 - 11.30 Aldermore Bank will demonstrate how logistics operators can utilise their assets to provide additional working capital, and how they can manage their commercial property effectively through investment and development.
- 11.30 - 11.45 Foxton Wren will talk about how 'people strategy' should be in synchrony with your commercial strategy. The speaker will explain how Foxton Wren employs experts and uses specialist software to audit and fine tune the ‘people’ aspects of a Company, to ultimately improve its value.
- 11.45 - 12.00 Clydesdale Yorkshire Banking Group will show how hedging fuel costs can manage price volatility effectively in a fast changing customer marketplace.
- 12.00 - 12.15 CAN/Hardy will explain why insuring against key risks is essential and can be cost effective.
- 12.15 - 12.30 Quiet Storm will show how a management information portal can bring together processes, people management and business performance metrics to optimise sales and marketing, operational efficiencies and employee engagement and reduce administration costs
Free to attend, email: email@example.com