Howard Tenens, one of the largest family-owned logistics companies in the UK, prides itself on excellent service, professionalism, flexibility and value for money - and is also leading the logistics industry in environmental innovation, especially low carbon transport.
Howard Tenens has been successfully managing demanding logistics contracts for over 50 years predominantly within the automotive, food & drink, industrial and forest product industries. We believe in reliable, high quality, value for money supply chain solutions which we provide for an impressive array of customers.
We are able to provide a full range of distribution and warehousing services including the following:
- In-bound collections and delivery
- Racked and bulk storage
- Ambient storage
- Container devanning
- JIT order picking and dispatch
- Sequenced loading
- Full load and pallet delivery services
- Route planning for full or multi-drop deliveries
- POD control and processing
- Packing and value added services
- Working in partnership to reduce carbon footprint
Howard Tenens provide logistics services built on heritage, experience, investment and partnership. We provide deliveries with care, flexibility and a first class reputation for success.
We are privately owned, flexible and personal, but with the strength, scale and pedigree to deliver.