Growth of online sales increases the ability for businesses across the world to trade and as a result is the emergence of a new logistics service – e-commerce fulfillment.
The fulfilment of internet orders, adhering to trading laws across the globe and shipping products on behalf of online vendors is a complex business. With organisations like Amazon trailblazing the ‘shared warehouse and distribution’ model, it makes shipping margins in this area very tight.
Companies trying to sell online and distribute themselves struggle because they haven’t got the expertise or economies of scale.
E-commerce is a fusion of the services already on offer from Spatial Global. With routes into 26 countries across mainland Europe, plus the UK and USA, we help our customers to offer their customers a professional low-cost delivery service for online purchases. Because all the services required are ‘core’ to Spatial’s portfolio it means clients get access to the most experienced people and systems for importing, storing and forward distribution – so they can make more profit focusing on their core areas.
- Spatial Global can import goods in bulk from anywhere in the world.
- Store them within its bonded warehouse, so duty is only paid on products dispatched aiding vendor cashflow.
- Orders are ’picked and packed’ as they come in and automatically sorted for the most effective UK or international mail price and route.
- Returns management service from 19 European countries.
- Inventory management with integrated computerised stock control.