Since 1981, Dynamar has provided Transport and Shipping Information and Consultancy services for the Marine, Energy and Financial sectors. Dynamar today is world's leading container sector credit risk analyst and a major provider of analytical container shipping news and commentary.
Significant details and some interesting findings of the new report are below:-
- Ocean transport of fresh produce accounts for 2.7% of the worldwide seaborne trade of dry cargoes of all kinds
- For the first time ever, the seaborne transport of fresh produce exceeded 100 million tons in 2014
- Brand-operators (fruit traders) are continuing their way to out from conventional reefer shipping
- The refrigerated Merger & Acquisition frenzy will continue over the next years
- The size of the reefer container fleet has reached 2.45 million TEU in 2014
- Conventional reefer capacity is to decline by over 60% to just around 140 vessels by 2025